Just wanted to let everyone know im back to doing my blog! dont have time right this minute like i wanted too cause both kiddos just woke up but i will be back to being a blogger! YAY.......
My name is Jamie as most of you know im 20 years old. I have the best little family ever! Jeremy is my husband he is 23 years old and the love of my life! I have 2 of the sweetest kids ever Ashton who is 1 and is the happiest boy ever he has the most amazing blue eyes ever. Harley is my little princess who is 1 month and 3 days old (today anyway)she is the happiest baby and I cant wait to see her personality! My dog Jasper cant be left out he is my other child my other baby he is a pit/lab mix and he is the best dog in the world! This blog is where I am going to come and write what I want about whatever I want. I am not going to be worried about punctuation or spelling or anything else! It might be about stupid stuff that no one else cares about but me but hey im okay with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment